[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 7.4 PSR-7 usage in an own extension

Markus Klein markus.klein at typo3.org
Thu Aug 20 10:17:03 CEST 2015

Hi!

It is indeed planned to make it public. The thing is that we are in the work of migrating all the Core components to make use of it, which is not that trivial.

The API is internal as of now, as there might be changes to the structure, which could be a breaking change for you. Up to now, no such change was necessary though, so I don't expect any big severe changes there soon.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org