[TYPO3-english] Typo3 6.2: File Element Browser does not show file mounts for admin

B. Kausch b.kausch at kids-interactive.de
Mon Aug 17 17:00:21 CEST 2015

Hi,

I really don't know, if this is desired behaviour, so here is my
question: You can create file mounts in the root. These file mount can
be attributed to non admin user and non admin user groups. When these
users open the element browser for files, they only see this mounts.
That's great. I like, that you can bring a little bit order in the
fileadmin folder. I would like to have this order for the admin too. But
there seems no way, that the admin will see these created file mounts. I
can attribute a non admin user group with file mounts to him: no change.
I can give him the file mounts directly: no change. He only does see the
default file storage "fileadmin", but not the mounts. is this desired?