[TYPO3-english] removing empty markers from wfqbe

Nico Deblauwe nico at bluepundit.eu
Wed Apr 15 01:09:33 CEST 2015

Hi all,

For documentation purposes: the essence why I didn't get it working...
> This hook is useful in QBE queries only, not in raw queries,
(source:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2010-August/070554.html)

Regards,

Nico

PS. Bernd, thanks for your explanations... I'm also sure that the link to
kickstarter was/will be useful for many others

--
 *Nico Deblauwe*
 E-mail: nico at bluePundit.eu *|* Tel: +32 486 84 08 93