[TYPO3-english] Default Repository for Extension Manager

Daniel Davis dan at danizen.net
Thu Sep 25 22:33:19 CEST 2014

I've installed Typo3 in a somewhat secure environment.   I can ask for firewall rules so that the server can contact typo3.org, and repositories.typo3.org, etc., but I am nervous about asking for all mirrors.  Is there any way I can download mirrors.xml.gz and put it in the right place and then statically configure which mirror(s) to use for downloading extensions, and checking for updates?

Thanks,

--
Daniel Davis, Systems/Applications Architect (Contractor),
Office of Computer and Communications Systems, National Library of Medicine, NIH