[TYPO3-english] Typo3 6.2.4 .. bootstrap package logo image and other random images show up

Dipankar Das dipankar at fiveetechnologies.com
Thu Sep 25 11:59:10 CEST 2014

On 09/25/2014 02:31 PM, Dipankar Das wrote:
> On 09/25/2014 01:16 PM, Dipankar Das wrote:
>> On 09/25/2014 12:22 PM, Dipankar Das wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have a bit weird issue. whenever I put an image in text-img element
>>> the "Typo3 CMS bootstrap package" logo image shows up !
>>>
>>> when I use 2 images in same content I get one random image in the
>>> frontend.
>>>
>>> Any solution or thoughts where to look for the problem?
>>>

>> This happens even after uninstalling bootstrap_package extension.
>>

>> I also get this apache error whenever I do some thing inside backend:
>>
>> File does not exist: typo3/sysext/cms/typo3conf, referer:
>> typo3/sysext/cms/layout/db_layout.php?id=1&
>>
>> No error in Typo3 log. debug is enabled though.
>>
>> Please help.
>>

> Same problem in another installation which different php veriosn and os.
> No errors of any type here. not in apache log even.
>
> I find it hard to believe it to be a bug.
>
> I deleted the bootstrap package extension files still the image refers
> to it's logo!

Solved !
--------

instead of using any of the latest css_styled_content v6.1, v6.0 ... use
the default non versioned one. This fixed the issue with the images

Same problem happened in Typo3 6.2.5 as well.

Well everyone it was nice talking to myself ;-)
..will try to report this as a bug.

--
regards
Dipankar Das