[TYPO3-english] Re: CronJob is not working in typo3

Manish Jain manish.jain at webofficeindia.com
Wed Sep 24 11:47:17 CEST 2014

Hello Loek,
                Nice to heard from you, and i dont know why the cron jobs (e.g. for newsletter) are not executed automatically for typo installation.
actually i am just testing cronjob by shedule the mailer in direct mail , but at the time i am setting time (schedule the task)for send mail , the mail is not going on recipient emails id, although test mail is working fine, but i need to send newsletter aprox 800+ emails, so can you help me to figure it out,
even a sample newsletter should go by the scheduler so i can understand that the cronjob is working but it is not happening in my everytypo3 site,
please let me know if you have any solution,
hoping for positive reply,

Thanks