[TYPO3-english] CronJob is not working in typo3

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Wed Sep 24 10:21:07 CEST 2014

Hi Manish,

 From your description it is not clear where the problem is, the cronjob,
scheduler or direct mail.
You probably know this, but just to be sure: the cronjob triggers the scheduler,
and the scheduler triggers the individual scheduler task, such as the mailer
from direct mail.

In the scheduler module you should be able to see if your cronjob is working
correctly. If that is the case, check if the direct mail task is set up
correctly, you can also try if it works if you run it manually from the scheduler.

Hth.
Loek