[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2.x and News: selecting MANY categories in Flexform

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.nl
Tue Sep 16 08:36:59 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am using News and TYPO3 6.2: when selecting multiple categories (>200)
from the Flexform of the plugin, I get an error..."The fields marked
with a yellow exclamation mark are not yet correctly filled in. Please
complete them properly"...I have to uncheck some categories, in order to
be able to check others...the behaviour seems inconsistent to me, having
difficulties to determine where the problem comes from.

Is this a javascript issue? Or has this to do with
TCEFORM.news.config.maxitems?

Strangely enough, at page level where the same categories also are
available from the same sys_category-table, there I can check/uncheck
all categories without any problem..

Any ideas or similar experiences?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,