[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2.x and News: selecting MANY categories in Flexform

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.nl
Tue Sep 16 10:03:41 CEST 2014

Hello!

The following resolved my issue, in:
News/Configuration/flexform_news.xml

Set both to "999" instead of "99"
<maxitems>999</maxitems>
<maxLevels>999</maxLevels>

Thanks and regards,
Bert

					<!-- Category -->
					<settings.categories>
						<TCEforms>

<label>LLL:EXT:legamaster/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_be.xml:flexforms_general.categories</label>
							<config>
								<type>select</type>
								<renderMode>tree</renderMode>
								<treeConfig>
									<parentField>parent</parentField>
									<appearance>
										<maxLevels>999</maxLevels>
										<expandAll>TRUE</expandAll>
										<showHeader>TRUE</showHeader>
									</appearance>
								</treeConfig>
								<foreign_table>sys_category</foreign_table>
								<foreign_table_where> AND (sys_category.sys_language_uid = 0 OR
sys_category.l10n_parent = 0) ORDER BY
sys_category.sorting</foreign_table_where>
								<size>10</size>
								<autoSizeMax>20</autoSizeMax>
								<minitems>0</minitems>
								<maxitems>999</maxitems>