[TYPO3-english] Re: Extbase - All properties except UID are null

Robert Rentz ro.rentz at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 10 12:10:18 CEST 2014

Hello together,

i finally solved the problem. May be you have the same issue.
The problem was the cache that gets corrupted in a way. After debugging i could say, that the extension itself and the controllers are all okay. Then after getting some specific error logs i recognized the cause. I had a AJAX Request on my site, which uses some extbase repositories etc...The problem was, that the FE-User was not initialized correctly. That was the reason, why the cache gets corrupted.

The right way to init he FE-User is:

$GLOBALS['TSFE'] = \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::makeInstance('TYPO3\\CMS\\Frontend\\Controller\\TypoScriptFrontendController', $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS'], 0, 0);

$GLOBALS['TSFE']->initFEuser();

$GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_page = \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::makeInstance('TYPO3\\CMS\\Frontend\\Page\\PageRepository');

Hope it helps!