[TYPO3-english] Multi Domain import loses menu

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Sep 1 12:12:38 CEST 2014

Am 01.09.14 11:28, schrieb Paul Warner:
>> realurl:
>> for realurl you may need to build up two different configuration in
>> realurl_conf.php
>
> realurl is gone.  I deleted it from the one site that used it, in order
> to make the two consistent.

have a look beyond: this was not neccessary

>> mostly should be done setting "Use as Root Page" of the rootpage of each
>> domain
>> (Page edit
>> -> Tab /Behaviour\
>> -> *Miscellaneous*
>> "Use as Root Page"
>> [x] Enabled
>
> This I already did before I did the import, and I have the little globes
> showing for each of the root pages in the backend.  However, since I
> made this individual page at the top, this top page of the imported site
> is a 'shortcut' that points to the 'first subpage of the current page',
> i.e. the root page of the imported site.  The root page of the imported
> site is also a 'shortcut' that points to 'selected page', as in the
> original site.  Is this ok?
> Example:
>
> globe - root page of first site
> globe - top page of imported site (tested with its own simple template,
> but now a 'shortcut' to the 'first subpage of the current page'
>     > root page of the imported site (a 'shortcut' pointing to 'selected
> page')
>           >underlying pages, etc.

sounds ok

>> and have you set this typoscript:
>> config.typolinkCheckRootline = 1
>> config.typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains = 1
>
> This fixed something!!  Now when I click on a link in the imported site
> that points to the other site, it takes me to the other site!  That is
> progress.  Of course, I still don't see any menu items for the imported
> site....
>
>> maybe you defined your menus as kind 'directory' and the value is not
>> correct?
>
> The menus may be defined as directory, see the template for the imported
> site:
>

> config.spamProtectEmailAddresses = 1
> config.linkVars = L
> config.sys_language_uid = 1
> config.language = en
> config.locale_all = en_US
> config.xhtml_cleaning = all
>
> ### realurl ###
> config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
> config.baseURL = http://localhost
> #config.tx_realurl_enable = 1
> prefixLocalAnchors = all

here you decide whether you will use realurl for this domain or not
you could configure individually:
config.tx_realurl_enable = 1/0
config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0/1

> config.typolinkCheckRootline = 1
> config.typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains = 1
>
> page = PAGE
> page {
>    typeNum = 0
>    config.index_enable = 1
>    config.doctype = xhtml_trans
>    config.xmlprologue = none
>   # config.xhtml_cleaning = all
>    config.metaCharset = UTF-8
>    config.additionalHeaders = Content-Type:text/html;charset=UTF-8
>    config.disablePrefixComment = 1
>    config.disableImgBorderAttr = 1
>    config.inlineStyle2TempFile = 1
>    config.pageTitleFirst = 1
>
>    includeCSS {
>    file1 = fileadmin/css/styles.css
>    file2 = fileadmin/css/navigation.css
>    file3 = fileadmin/css/divs-positionieren.css
>    file4 = fileadmin/css/tt_news.css
>    }
>
> #  includeJS {
> #  file1 = fileadmin/js/ie-hover-patch.js
> #  }
>
>    bodyTag = <body>
>    meta.AUTHOR = Transcending Tradition
>    meta.keywords.field = keywords
>    meta.description.field = abstract
>    10 = TEMPLATE
>    10.template = FILE
>    10.template.file = fileadmin/templates/homepage.html
> 10.workOnSubpart = DOKUMENT
> }
>
> page {   10.marks {
>      LOGO < tmp.LOGO
>      METANAVI < tmp.METANAVI
>      NAVIGATION = HMENU
>      NAVIGATION {
>        special = directory
>        special.value = 4
>        #excludeUidList = 6
at least the first (uncommented value) should be adapted at the import.
otherwise (a value 4 does not sound like adapted): set it by hand to the
parent page of your menu pages.

>           1 = TMENU
>           1 {             expAll = 1
>              wrap = <ul>|</ul>
>              noBlur = 1
>              NO = 1
>              NO {
>                 wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
>                 stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
>                 ATagTitle.field = title
>              }
>              ACT <.NO
>              ACT.ATagParams = class="active"
>           }
>      }
> #    LANGUAGES < tmp.LANGUAGES
>      CONTENT = CONTENT
>      CONTENT {        table = tt_content        select.orderBy = sorting
>         select.where = colPos = 0
>      }   }  # Ende marks
> }     # Ende page

a small note to tmp.*-Objects:
use temp.*
it will make your page-generation a little bit faster.
tmp objects stay active in the php-array representation of TS, while
rendering the page and consume memory without being really used for
rendering

temp.* will be deleted before rendering
if you use objects while rendering (e.g. referenced objects) you may use
lib.* to show the further usage.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html