[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: Multi Domain import loses menu

Paul Warner paulwwarner at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 11:28:20 CEST 2014

> realurl:
> for realurl you may need to build up two different configuration in
> realurl_conf.php

realurl is gone.  I deleted it from the one site that used it, in order to make the two consistent.

> mostly should be done setting "Use as Root Page" of the rootpage of each
> domain
> (Page edit
> -> Tab /Behaviour\
> -> *Miscellaneous*
> "Use as Root Page"
> [x] Enabled

This I already did before I did the import, and I have the little globes showing for each of the root pages in the backend.  However, since I made this individual page at the top, this top page of the imported site is a 'shortcut' that points to the 'first subpage of the current page', i.e. the root page of the imported site.  The root page of the imported site is also a 'shortcut' that points to 'selected page', as in the original site.  Is this ok?

Example:

globe - root page of first site
globe - top page of imported site (tested with its own simple template, but now a 'shortcut' to the 'first subpage of the current page'
    > root page of the imported site (a 'shortcut' pointing to 'selected page')
          >underlying pages, etc.

> and have you set this typoscript:
> config.typolinkCheckRootline = 1
> config.typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains = 1

This fixed something!!  Now when I click on a link in the imported site that points to the other site, it takes me to the other site!  That is progress.  Of course, I still don't see any menu items for the imported site....

> maybe you defined your menus as kind 'directory' and the value is not
> correct?

The menus may be defined as directory, see the template for the imported site:

config.spamProtectEmailAddresses = 1
config.linkVars = L
config.sys_language_uid = 1
config.language = en
config.locale_all = en_US
config.xhtml_cleaning = all

### realurl ###
config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
config.baseURL = http://localhost
#config.tx_realurl_enable = 1
prefixLocalAnchors = all

config.typolinkCheckRootline = 1
config.typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains = 1

page = PAGE
page {
   typeNum = 0

   config.index_enable = 1
   config.doctype = xhtml_trans
   config.xmlprologue = none
  # config.xhtml_cleaning = all
   config.metaCharset = UTF-8
   config.additionalHeaders = Content-Type:text/html;charset=UTF-8
   config.disablePrefixComment = 1
   config.disableImgBorderAttr = 1
   config.inlineStyle2TempFile = 1
   config.pageTitleFirst = 1

   includeCSS {
   file1 = fileadmin/css/styles.css
   file2 = fileadmin/css/navigation.css
   file3 = fileadmin/css/divs-positionieren.css
   file4 = fileadmin/css/tt_news.css
   }

#  includeJS {
#  file1 = fileadmin/js/ie-hover-patch.js
#  }

   bodyTag = <body>
   meta.AUTHOR = Transcending Tradition
   meta.keywords.field = keywords
   meta.description.field = abstract

   10 = TEMPLATE
   10.template = FILE
   10.template.file = fileadmin/templates/homepage.html
   10.workOnSubpart = DOKUMENT
}

page {
   10.marks {