[TYPO3-english] Uncaught exception in Extension Manager

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Oct 24 12:00:08 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I just updated the extension list on some 6.2.6 installation and now the
Extension Manager crashes with the following uncaught exception:

#1342432101: static_info_tables was requested to be downloaded in
different versions.

As far as I could see, only two extensions had a requirement on
"static_info_tables". I have tried toying with the version numbers in
their respective ext_emconf.php, but to no avail.

Does anyone how I can get my Extension Manager out of this fix?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch