[TYPO3-english] tesseract

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Oct 23 21:04:10 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel,

> Since this is still an evaluation, I should probably read the extension
> manual a bit and satisfy myself that joins can work, and not sweat the
> small stuff... yet.   I itch to go farther, but finding an extension
> that allows dynamic material to show up someplace else without GUI
> support is probably enough for now.

Tesseract can definitely handle join. Some of the queries we run with it
are actually rather scary ;-)

Just dig and try, and come back here to ask questions if you need.

BTW I may miss questions in this English list, so *do* ask here, but
don't hesitate to ping me on Twitter (@fsuter) to attract my attention.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter