[TYPO3-english] Re: tesseract

Daniel Davis dan at danizen.net
Thu Oct 23 17:44:13 CEST 2014

Guys - please ignore my just previous newbie post.   I got a simple tesseract data query to work, and then realized I'd ignored a particularly important form of documentation - the extension manual.   While the tutorials on typo3-tesseract took me through a simple query without joins, the extension manual has sections on joins.

Since this is still an evaluation, I should probably read the extension manual a bit and satisfy myself that joins can work, and not sweat the small stuff... yet.   I itch to go farther, but finding an extension that allows dynamic material to show up someplace else without GUI support is probably enough for now.
--
Daniel Davis, Systems/Applications Architect (Contractor),
Office of Computer and Communications Systems, National Library of Medicine, NIH