[TYPO3-english] Saving workspace staging email as comment

Daniel Davis dan at danizen.net
Wed Oct 22 19:42:53 CEST 2014

I'm doing an evaluation of Typo3 CMS to see whether it is the WCM for us to switch to.   I like the Workspaces feature a lot.   Building something similar with Drupal (with Workbench Moderation and VBO) took some work and I haven't yet got the email generation working, although I know its possible.

Does anyone know of a way to save the email comment for a change in stage within a workspace as part of the versioning comment?   There may be an extension that does that, but finding the right extensions is a little bit harder for Typo3 than for WCM systems that are more popular in the United States.

Thanks,
--
Daniel Davis, Systems/Applications Architect (Contractor),
Office of Computer and Communications Systems, National Library of Medicine, NIH