[TYPO3-english] Minifying Js and CSS problem

Ramaraju Musku mramaraju.dba at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 16:55:14 CEST 2014

Hi All, I am new to typo3 can you help in minifying js and css in head element having multipule script files those are able to compress and making as one element but in body section I have some other script files those are not minifying and also in headder part some external files are loading along with minified js and css. For minifing I am using scriptmerger_4.0.5.t3x plugin even tho it is not working so, Please help me. Thanks in advance