[TYPO3-english] typo3 6.2.x extension upgrade downgrade policy

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Sat Oct 11 11:39:43 CEST 2014

Am 11.10.2014 06:39, schrieb Katja Lampela:
> 1. How can I downgrade an extension to previous version(s)?
when you import an extension, you have a dropdown field for selecting
the Version

> 2. What is the upgrade policy of the packages, the official bootstrap
> package in this case:
> - is my site content gone if I update the extension?
> - are the settings I've made in BOOTSTRAP PACKAGE/Style module safe?
also my intrests

> 3. If it's not wise to upgrade the bootstrap package, how can I secure
> the extension in EM? (so no one accidentally hits the update button)
you can edit the extension directly...
in the ext_emconf.php you hav to set the 'state' to 'excludeFromUpdates'

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format