[TYPO3-english] typo3 6.2.x extension upgrade downgrade policy

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat Oct 11 06:39:30 CEST 2014

Hi,

Couple of questions of Extension Manager:

1. How can I downgrade an extension to previous version(s)?

2. What is the upgrade policy of the packages, the official bootstrap
package in this case:
- is my site content gone if I update the extension?
- are the settings I've made in BOOTSTRAP PACKAGE/Style module safe?

3. If it's not wise to upgrade the bootstrap package, how can I secure
the extension in EM? (so no one accidentally hits the update button)

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela