[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: getTypoLink_URL generates wrong URL after language change

Urs B. brauchli at net-worker.ch
Wed Nov 19 13:06:54 CET 2014

Quote: Bernd Wilke[2] wrote on Wed, 19 November 2014 10:17
> Am 19.11.14 10:02, schrieb Urs B.:
> > This was very odd... but, I found a solution.
> >
> > Instead of using `$cObj->getTypoLink_URL($linkValue);` I'm using this:
> >
> >     $configurations['additionalParams'] = "&L=".(int)t3lib_div::_GP('L');
> >     $configurations['returnLast'] = 'url'; // get it as URL
> >     $configurations['parameter'] =  $linkValue;
> >     $href = $cObject->typolink(NULL, $configurations);
> > It seems that when I created the $cObj, the L-Parameter got lost
> > somewhere, somewhen. By adding it manually, the Link works as expected.
>
> did you configure L to be kept?
>
> config.linkVars := addToList(L)
> config.uniqueLinkVars = 1
>
> bernd
> --

Thanks Bernd

I tried your solution but it didn't work.
The thing is, the links are generated correctly the first time. The bug only occurs when I switch languages back and forth.
But since the solution I posted works, I'm a happy camper and won't worry about it anymore :)

Thanks for the effort, though!