[TYPO3-english] solr 2.8.x

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Tue Nov 18 16:23:06 CET 2014

Hello.

May search results work well, but the links to te resulting page work
not well:

With realURL I always get an "no found" errror. Exept in Firefox.
But I still guess its an RealURL problem.
No langs, onls tt_news is configured.

Is there some known bugs with RealURL and solr.

All links in search result get appendet widt

&no_cache=1&sword[]=theWord

removing sword parameter then the page is found correctly

trying to figure out how the link is generated in EXT:solr failed:
Cant even find the marker ###RESULT_DOCUMENT.URL### in the source.

???

Thanks for any help in this case

Christian.