[TYPO3-english] Bootstrap Intro Package 6.2.6 - is it working properly for anyone at all? and previous versions?

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Nov 18 11:22:09 CET 2014

Hi Howard,

18.11.2014 10.26, Howard kirjoitti:
> I have installed the Bootstrap CMS Intro package version 2.0.0
> (25.03.2014) , Typo3  6.2.6
> Server: Linux CENTOS 5.7 x86_64 xenpv

I have the package installed several times and it works. (I have centos
6.5.) There have been some compatibility issues with other extensions
and also some image alignment css issues. But overall it has worked nicely.
I would try to disable other extensions one by one, if you have any
installed. Also you should check logs and enable error reporting in
install tool.

Katja Lampela
www.lieska.net