[TYPO3-english] Re: Bootstrap Intro Package 6.2.6 - is it working properly for anyone at all? and previous versions?

Howard howard.klevansky at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 21:54:53 CET 2014

Hi Katia

Thanks, that helped.
In the /typo3_src-6.2.6/typo3/error_log file I found
"PHP Warning:  POST Content-Length of 10656 bytes exceeds the limit of 10240 bytes in Unknown on line 0"

Since updating the php.ini file, inserting images and editing the template works! yippee. I've never had this issue with 4.5x or previous versions.
The new settings (maybe I've gone a bit overboard):
post_max_size = 40M - this was the problem - post_max_size sets the maximum amount of data that can be sent via a POST in a form.
upload_max_filesize = 40M - this must be the same as post_max_size

As for actually creating a bootstrap carousel, well that still alludes me. I just don't see anywhere to specify which images will be shown in the carousel. Any ideas?