[TYPO3-english] Introduction package and Grid Elements

Jo Hasenau info at cybercraft.de
Sat Nov 1 21:25:36 CET 2014

Am 01.11.2014 20:39, schrieb christophe duhamel:
> Hi,
> I just say what I see. There is bugs with the last update of flux and
> surprising syntax change, that is the reality. And documentation is not
> completely update. It's a big lost of time when you update a website for
> professional use. It's the best method to lost community...

Well - this would be the flux community then ;-)

The official introduction package runs without Flux or Gridelements. And
it runs quite nicely, so no problems with this package so far.

It officially conflicts with fluidpages though, so if you make an
educated guess, it's most likely that it has problems with other
extensions of the set around fluid powered TYPO3 as well.

On the other hand the bootstrap_package, which is the base of the
official introduction package, integrates quite nicely with the set of
extension around THEMES, which is again based on Gridelements. So you
should be able to run the introduction package together with
Gridelements as well.

To give more detailed answers to the original poster, it might be useful
to get more information about the way Gridelements has been implemented.
Some TypoScript snippets would be nice too. Otherwise we can just guess
what went wrong.

Have a nice weekend

Joey

--