[TYPO3-english] Introduction package and Grid Elements

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Sun Nov 2 16:49:04 CET 2014

Thanks for the feedbacks! And yes, Jigal, I am aware of the
dependencies. ;-)

@Jo: "So you should be able to run the introduction package together
with Gridelements as well" - the conjunctive mood suggests you actually
never tried it?

Is there anybody out there, who successfully runs GridElements within
the Bootstrap Package? Any feedback would be greately apprectiated,
before I start posting scripts, which might waste some people's time.

@Christophe:
I don't know about flu, but I have Gridelements running on some sites
(verion 2 and 3), and it works very fine! So sorry for your bad
experiences, but I actually cannot share your opinions on stability nor
community.

Have a nive weekend to you all, too!
Robert