[TYPO3-english] Fatal error after cancelled install of extension captcha

Hofer Christoph hofer.christoph at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 17:57:44 CET 2014

This is a multi-post to here!:      forum.typo3.org   /index.php/t/   206882/
I will close this post there.
---------------------------

Hello all

I installed a TYPO3 6.2.6. Then the "bsdist" extension, the "cal" extension. And then i wanted to install "captcha".

Then it asked me if i want to turn off the dependency checks, because they won't work with captcha. I didn't quite understood why this does not work. So i clicked no. The installation of captcha cancelled.

Then the backend did not respond properly any longer. I then tried to clear the caches twice.

The frontend and the backend shows now this:
"Fatal error: Class 'TYPO3\CMS\Core\Package\Exception' not found in /home/ajbch/www/ajb2014/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Package/Exception/PackageManagerCacheUnavailableException.php on line 20"

The login screen is not accessible.

I hope somebody can give me a hint to the solution. I'm not that experienced in TYPO3.

Thank you.
Chris