[TYPO3-english] Fatal error after cancelled install of extension captcha

Mark Kuiphuis mark at capesso.com.au
Sat Nov 1 19:31:42 CET 2014

Hi Chris,

You can disable the extension manually by modifying the file
"LocalConfiguration.php" in the typo3conf folder.

The extension "captcha" will most likely be listed twice there, once in
array('EXT' => array('extListArray'))

and also in
array('EXT' => array('extList_FE'))

Remove the two entries from these two arrays and you should be good to
go again if captcha happened to be the culprit...(after cleaning the cache).

Good luck!

Cheers, Mark