[TYPO3-english] apache compression and typo3

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Tue May 27 08:00:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

> BUT when I activate minify extension the template breaks.  Could any one
> suggest any possible cause for that ?

Idea: You should check if you have JS errors in the Firebug/Chrome/...
console. This may easily happen, e.g., if your JS files get concatenated
but are not ready for this (such as missing semicolons).

Furthermore, minify is an old extension now and Christopher Hlubek
(author of EXT:minify) is certainly gone from TYPO3 CMS now as he is
actively doing Flow and Neos with his company so I would suggest to use
scriptmerger instead.

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers