[TYPO3-english] Extracting T3FlexForms

sai chandra d1 at euroblaze.de
Mon May 19 15:41:41 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I have a website developed with templavoila. The requirement is that it is to be localized for seven languages. So, my task is to export content in form of XML, XLIFF to translations sever like pootle, virtaal etc. I have tried to do it with default T3 feature of exporting page as XML but thsat gives whole lot stuff that is not required.

Now, I see in the page properties and also in database(tt_content) that content for each flexible element is stored in XML format. To be specific they are stored in "tx_templavoila_flex". I now want to create an XML using these values and provide them to translation server. The problem I face is there are many flexible elements(rows) for a page though there are only some that I use and do not understand what the others are ;(
But I see the correct flexible elements in T3 backend. Can you help me out how typo3 populates / filters between these flexible elements?

Thanks in advance!!!