[TYPO3-english] Issue with l10nmanager

sai chandra d1 at euroblaze.de
Mon May 19 15:50:42 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I have a website developed with templavoila. The requirement is that it is to be localized for seven languages. So, my task is to export content in form of XML, XLIFF to translations sever like pootle, virtaal etc. I have tried to use generate xml using extension l10nmanager. I have configured the l10nmanager localization settings correctly. When I generate the XML, I see that I do not get any content from the page. It only has title of the page under the page group node.

Could it be with usage of Templavoila flexible elements? Can someone help me out in generating an XML with all the content that belongs to a page?

Thanks in advance