[TYPO3-english] 6.2 LTS - Extension manager - modified extensions

Jan Kornblum jan.kornblum at gmx.de
Thu May 15 20:40:45 CEST 2014

Hi Ralf-Rene,

>> I've just recognized that there are new issues on forge regarding the
>> "check for core modifications" feature.
>>
>> But is there already an issue regarding the "check for extension
>> modifications in standard EM" from the origin post, too?
>
> for the hash-creating as requirement
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/57795

I think i don't get it at the moment or i misunderstand it: The
comments are all about checksums locally or on ter etc.

Will this issue bring the old EM feature "extension has been modified"
back? Just for beeing sure to watch the right issue ;)

Will this also cover the following: An non-ter extension is installed
locally. Any time later some of the extensions files get modified. Now
the extension is marked red in EM, saying "some extension files have
been modified...". No comparison against ter version and so on...

Sorry, Jan