[TYPO3-english] Problem integrating extbase with AJAX

Antonio H espelunca at gmail.com
Mon May 12 15:19:58 CEST 2014

Hi everybody, i'm a newcomer to extbase/fluid development...

I'm starting with a new project. I'm trying to get ajax (jquery) working over extbase. I've had a look at several links where i've learned that i can try the eid mechanism... The problem is that i can't make this work!

I've copied an AJAX dispatcher into my classes folder (this is my firt post and i can't use links!!!)
h t t p : // stackoverflow.com/questions/21139769/typo3-extbase-ajax-without-page-typenum

I've changed the name and vendor of my extension as mentioned above and added a new action method in my controller... This is a very small and simple method where i only return a line of code:

json_encode("Hello");

------------------

In the dispatcher, i've changed the extensión's and vendor's name:

$ajax['vendor'] = 'MYVENDOR';
$ajax['extensionName'] = 'EventCalendar';

-------------------

The jquery that trigger the action is this:

$('.evento').click(function(e)  {

       $.ajax({
           async: 'true',
           url: 'index.php',
           type: 'POST',

           data: {
               eID: "ajaxDispatcher",
               request: {
                   pluginName:  'main',
                   controller:  'Event',
                   action:      'pruebaAjax',
                   arguments: {
                       'numero':5
                   }
               }
           },
           dataType: "json",

           success: function(result) {
               console.log(result);
           },
           error: function(error) {
              console.log(error);
           }
       });

And i've registrered the dispatcher in ext_localconf.php:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['eID_include']['ajaxDispatcher'] = \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::extPath('myevents').'Classes/ajax.php';

where myevents is the extensión key...

But after trying to google and to find some information, i always get in the javascript console:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ( internal server error).

Thank you very much in advance.