[TYPO3-english] include TypoScript according to type (tt_news, tt_content)

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Mon May 12 09:08:22 CEST 2014

Hi Robert,

You would build an array of alternative tt_news configurations, something like this:

     10  = CASE
     10 {
         key.cObject = RECORDS
         key.cObject {
             tables = tt_news
             dontCheckPid = 1
             source {
                 data = GP:tx_ttnews|tt_news
                 intval = 1
             }
             conf.tt_news = TEXT
             conf.tt_news.field = type
         }

         default < plugin.tt_news
         default {
		... default tt_news configuration here
	}
         4 < plugin.tt_news
         4 {
		templateFile = yourcustomtemplatefortype4
		genericmarkers {
			yourmarker < lib.yourcontent
		}
	}
     }

Finally, this object goes somewhere into your page template. How that is done
depends on your setup and template engine.

Loek