[TYPO3-english] include TypoScript according to type (tt_news, tt_content)

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Mon May 12 08:58:21 CEST 2014

Hey, Loek,

good to read you here (and there!)!

Thank you very much for your feedback! But I am quite a bit lost here...
where would the appropriate tt_news-TS be loaded?

The thing is that I want 3 more tt_news types, and each type has it's
own templateFile and its own genericmarkers. Of course, there is always
the way to include the TS on the very page, but it would be a way
smoother way to include the appropriate TS on "Type Selection", so-to-say...

I'd be grateful for any further hints...!

Thanks a lot!
Robert