[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 ver. 6.2.2 Bootstrap News - TOP3

Thomas Petersen tp at codem.dk
Sun May 11 14:18:26 CEST 2014

Hi.

Have for some time now played with the new TYPO3 ver. 6.2.2 with the Bootstrap 3.
and WOW its easy...

I have some questions about the News setup.

1. Show top 3 news.
If I have a page, and here I "Add a new record..." then I can add a "Special Elements" and here I can add the "Special Menus".
I can then in the "Menu and sitemap" add a menu type = "Display subpages as news entries" and then select the page ID I want to show subpages from..
My question is now, is I possible to only show the latest 3-5 subpages/news ?

2. Show 5 news on each site/page.
I can see that the Bootstrap allow me to use pagination code, how can I add it so I can select that if i have 15 news/subpages, then i want to show 5 on each page, thats = 3 pages ?

3. Where do it save the template for the "Display subpages as news entries" so I can edit the layout and is it possible to duplicate the template with another name, and then tell the page, that it need to use that "custom made" template on this page and the original on another page ?