[TYPO3-english] 6.1.8 => 6.2 Install Tool failure

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Tue May 6 20:22:43 CEST 2014

Thank you, Markus.

I tried reverting back to 6.1.8, and everything worked fine after caches
were re-built. Then changed the symlink to the current master. The same
issue arose.

Nothing new in the error log or the Apache logs.

Perhaps I should try removing extensions to see if one of them causes
the issue.

Kind regards -- Tony