[TYPO3-english] tesseract

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue May 6 08:12:28 CEST 2014

Hi Robert,

> Hi, I was wondering whether the tesseract project is compatible with 6.2
> - anybody here, who has experience and could report 2 or 3 sentences?

Tesseract is mostly compatible with 6.2. There were a few issues of old
TYPO3 classes being included, but if you take the current Git master
versions, everything will run fine.

The only broken stuff I could find so far is the FE debugging of
displaycontroller. As I'm working on 6.2 projects, I will certainly fix
that soon and hope to have a release of Tesseract in the near future.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch