[TYPO3-english] tesseract

Nico Deblauwe nico at bluepundit.eu
Tue May 6 16:18:11 CEST 2014

Hi François,

Thanks to this question I discovered Tesseract. It looks like something
really powerful. Only one (fundamental) question: can you please help me
(and others) by briefly explaining the difference(s) with e.g. wfqbe.

Cheers,

Nico

--
 *Nico Deblauwe*
 E-mail: nico at bluePundit.eu *|* Tel: +32 486 84 08 93