[TYPO3-english] extension easypoll realurl

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Thu Mar 27 17:02:20 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to configure realurl for the extension tx_easypoll_easypoll,
but there is something I don't understand.

tx_easypoll_easypoll is an extbase extension.

If I add the following code to my realurl configuration the path is
changed correct like you would expect it to be (mypage/action/list) but
the extension does not respond to it (the view doesn't change).
I got the same problem with the controller.

'postVarSets' => array(
    '_DEFAULT' => array(

        'action' => array(
	     array(
                'GETvar' => 'tx_easypoll_easypoll[action]',
              )
        ),
     ),
  ),