[TYPO3-english] Page module is blank

Joydeep Bakshi joydeep.bakshi at netzrezepte.de
Wed Mar 19 14:10:20 CET 2014

Dear Peter,

you are my hero !! your clue hits the correct point.

Yes, there is a iptables rule which partly matches the domain

iptables -I  FORWARD ! -d xx.xx.xx.206 -m string --algo bm --string "
xxx.domain.com" \
       -p tcp  -j DROP

what happens here is xxx is matching with xxx.domain.com in the above rule.
The implementation behind such rule is to force  access to
xxx.domain.comthrough proxy
xx.xx.xx.206

Do you have any idea how to modify the iptables so that it allow to fix the
issue ?

many many thanks for your previous clue :-)