[TYPO3-english] Page module is blank

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Mar 19 13:49:37 CET 2014

Hi,

On 19-3-2014 12:31, Joydeep Bakshi wrote:
> I'm working with a typo3 site which is based on version typo3_src-4.5.32
>
> The surprising fact here -  page module is giving blank list, though I can
> see the pages through template section and FE is working fine. How can I
> then get back the pages in my page module section ? One more important
> findings - create page is no more possible in page module section !!
>
> I have found no clue from apache error log and I confirm this problem after
> checking with chrome, firefox, safari.

A blank page (or in the backend a part of the page because there are
several frames) is usually a PHP Fatal error.

http://www.dmitry-dulepov.com/2009/03/blank-empty-page-in-typo3.html

Describes how to get more information.

In some cases there is still a blank page without any error anywhere. So
far this only happened to me when PHP ran out of memory (although it
usually reports/logs that). Increasing the memory setting (make sure
that TYPO3 is allowed to modify it) helped in those cases.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!