[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: Synology Model DS1513+

Felipe Lembcke felipe.lembcke at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 23:06:53 CET 2014

Dear Phillipp,

Nope, it does not work, I did restart the DS box and my  computer and it does not do it.

here is the version of ImageMagick I have:

MolecularDS> convert --version
Version: ImageMagick 6.6.9-1 2012-02-18 Q16 http://www.imagemagick.org
Copyright: Copyright (C) 1999-2011 ImageMagick Studio LLC

Here is were convert is located:

MolecularDS>
MolecularDS> which convert
/opt/bin/convert
MolecularDS>

I have installed Teamviewer in my computer, and will like for you to take a pick at what is really going on.
I have the Shell open for you and I am connected as root.

Here is your ID 951 770 609 and password is 6157

Look forward to work with you.

Regards,

Felipe.