[TYPO3-english] Typo 3 CMS 6.1 Front End login problem: &type=1 appended to URL automatically

Alexander Stehlik alexander.stehlik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 19:11:33 CET 2014

Hi Arvind,

I think the problem is, that the target of the form is set to "_top" (as
you can see in typo3_src/typo3/sysext/felogin/template.html).

As I do not see a possibility to override the page type and I don't
think that it would solve your problem.

I think the best way to solve you problem is to copy the template,
configure it in the TypoScript constant
styles.content.loginform.templateFile and remove the target="_top"
attribute from the login form.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Alex