[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Typo 3 CMS 6.1 Front End login problem: &type=1 appended to URL automatically

arvind srinivasan arvind.srinivasan at airbus.com
Fri Mar 7 10:20:48 CET 2014

Hi Alex,
        Thank you for your reply. I removed "_top" from the FElogin template and now both the frames appear after the login. But still there is a small problem before which I'll explain the expected behaviour. When the user loads the page for the first time, the left frame shows a link named 'Login'. On clicking that link, the login form is displayed. Once the user logs in, the left frame shows the list of contents that the user can access and the right frame displays the content that been chosen. The problem is that after the login, the left frame still shows the link 'Login'. I have to manually refresh the page to show the contents of the left frame. Is there anyway that I can automatically refresh the whole page?

Quote: Alexander Stehlik wrote on Thu, 06 March 2014 19:11