[TYPO3-english] Re: Import from tt_news into tx_news fails

Torsten Crass torsten.crass at ebiology.de
Thu Jun 5 17:14:53 CEST 2014

Hi Sebastian,

Quote: Sebastian Jung (snjung) wrote on Mon, 02 June 2014 13:54
> I have copied the news entries of tt_news from a really old tt_news installation on a different typo3 system by direct database operations via phpmyadmin.

just a wild guess: Maybe the "really old tt_news installation" is so old that its database setup is incompatible with the importer? Have you tried updating tt_news to the latest version and copying the news entries again?

Best regards --

-- Torsten