[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 e-shops - current status

Christian Platt christian.platt at pharmaline.de
Sun Jul 20 08:30:44 CEST 2014

Big work, well done!

But to get it to work, please add some information.
This is for installing it on my macbook (10.9.4). For editing i used bbedit/Textwrangler

1. Fix the access rights (MacOS build in apache)
Terminal - user depends on your system, macos uses www, select the root of your installation to get that right
sudo chown -R www /Library/WebServer/Documents/typo62shop/

chown -R www /Library/WebServer/Documents/typo62shop/uploads

a. get real url to work (not yet working- why not?) copy the .htacces from installation to webroot. Still doen not work real url... Any Ideas welcome
cp /Library/WebServer/Documents/typo62shop/typo3_src-6.2.3/_.htaccess /Library/WebServer/Documents/typo62shop/.htaccess

2 empty typo3temp completely

3 setup a new database with known user and adopt that in the  typo3conf

3. After unpacking you have oben the database.sql with an editor and set the file to utf-8 encoding
Otherwise the importing to your database will fail

4. Now we have tho set the new filepath to your installation to files, where its written in.
Perhaps this point has to be maid to the database.sql also, but you can do it also later on.
 a.)	/var/www/clients/client1/web69/web
	to your path. With me it was
	/Library/WebServer/Documents/typo62shop/

b.)	 /var/www/typo3multishop.lab/web
	/Library/WebServer/Documents/typo62shop/

5. in localconf.php
replace password with "joh316"
bacb98acf97e0b6112b1d1b650b84971
After getting into Install Tool set immidiatly new password of your own
And check your Installation there
image processing for example...

Greetings from Bergen/noordholland in Vacation...

Christian