[TYPO3-english] Re: TYPO3 6.2 access start & stop datetime not respected in frontend?!

Stefan Fürst stefan.fuerst at insignio.de
Mon Jul 21 10:08:22 CEST 2014

Hey, did you find something new about this topic? I'm encountering a similar issue with a custom extension here. I use the findALL() action with a custom ordering. Whatever I do to the cache, nothing helps. The only way to have the correct entries show in frontend is to clear the cache via the install tool. And that is a very silly process :D

What really bugs me is, that we have an ajax request on the given page, that has the correct results. We use a custom query here but we don't change anything about enable fields whatsoever.