[TYPO3-english] Running TYPO3 on a Synology DS

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Jan 29 11:51:45 CET 2014

Hi WoK,

WoK wrote:

> I tried to install the introductionpackage into a subdomain on the
> webserver of a Synology Diskstation 214play. I did set up the owner to
> nobody:nobody (which is the user apache owner on the DS). If I call the
> install tool it always redirects me to the login page of the install tool.
> The password "joh316" is correct of course.

Are you sure that you also set the owner of the typo3temp folder correctly?
The install tool writes its session data there.

> Any idea why this happens?

I just tried the install with my DS414 much should have almost the same DS
software, but it works for me.

What version of the IP did you use? 6.1?

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!