[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.1.7 FE User Agency Extension StaticInfoTables &type=21

Brian Lynch brianl at digi-bis.com
Sun Jan 26 21:54:25 CET 2014

Using Typo3 6.1.7 AGENCY REGISTRATION 0.1.2 and STATIC INFO TABLES 6.0.7
I have an interesting problem using "Agency Registration" extension, I and set up my front end user registration system just fine and it works, however once I go to STATICINFOTABLES and define a default language and country, the CONFIRMATION URL has an added "&type=21" in it and this causes an OOPS error page to come up and when the front end users click on the confirmation URL, if I manually remove the "&type=21' from the URL the confirmation URL works fine.

How can I prevent the STATICINFOPAGES extension from adding the "&type=21" to the confirmation URL

OR

How do I tell "AGENCY REGISTRATION" extension to allow the "&type=21" in the URL?

Thanks in Advance to anyone who could shed some light on this issue

Brian