[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Cannot manage to install any version of typo3

José Fournier jaaf.forums at zoraldia.com
Fri Jan 24 15:16:03 CET 2014

Hi, thank you for help.

@Alexander
Yes I removed all files from htdocs and untarred the introductionpackage-6.1.7 again, moved the files from htdocs/introductionpackage-6.1.7 folder to htdocs/ . Then used
 chown -R apache:apache  typo3_src-6.1.7 typo3conf typo3temp uploads fileadmin

 The webserver has been restarted as the computer has been restarted.
I verified with gentoo eselect php list cli that the active php was 5.3.
I do it again but the result remains the same. All this before applying the patch I mean.

@Markus
The patch works. I can access the backend. I still cannot visualise the site but I think I have to re-read what Peter wrote at first (probably to add some page)

Thank you again.
With kind regards

José